Inscrit le: 09 Avr 2012
|Posté le: Lun 9 Avr - 11:57 (2012) Sujet du message: copy iDevice video recordings to your PC
|At a latest carshow, I utilized my iPhone to shoot some good car. later on I preferred to show the films to my kids–not on my tiny iPhone screen, but on my computer’s good huge monitor. merely just one problem: how?
If you are new to capturing movement photo collectively with your iPhone, apple ipad 2, or fourth-gen iPod Touch, you could have found out there’s no obvious method to duplicate people mini-movies away from your product for the PC. (Note: For purposes of the tutorial, I’m focusing squarely onWindows-powered PCs.)
Indeed, iTunes lacks any type of assets for importing iDevice videos, so how are you currently designed to look at them anyplace but your iDevice? You can upload videosto YouTube, sure, but which is a slow and never continually handy solution.
As it happens, it is really effortless to duplicate these films (and photos!) for the computer. All it requires is on the frequent time frame merely a tiny futzing with glass windows Explorer:
1. Plug your iDevice into your computer.
2. An AutoPlay window may appear. When it does, click available product to look at files. (No AutoPlay? available glass windows Explorer like you generally would, locate the icon for the iDevice, and double-click it.)
3. Double-click inner Storage, then double-click the DCIM folder to available it.
4. you will then see one more document folder using a seemingly nonsensical name. On my iPhone, for example, it is name video123. available that folder and you will locate all the images and films you have captured collectively with your device.
5. Locate the movement photo you want, then just drag and reduce it for the desktop or any other location in your difficult generate (such since the films folder).
That’s all there can be to it! Now you can observe the movement photo in your personal computer utilizing the default participant (most very likely QuickTime or glass windows mass media Player).
Want to observe your films in your big-screen TV? The route of very least resistance is definitely an Apple TV, adopted by Apple’s electronic AV Adapter. Of course, after you have copied people films for the computer, you can use just about any solution that digital video disc participant software–like digital video disc X Player.
DVD X Player is the World's First Region Free DVD Player! This DVD player will play ANY DVD in the world.
REGION FREE, CODE FREE, MULTI ZONE, MULTI REGION AND ANY REGION DVD 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7.... Guaranteed!!!