~ Anthology ~ Index du Forum ~ Anthology ~
Confrérie du Thorium

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Love to buying corsets

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ Anthology ~ Index du Forum -> Guilde Anthology - Confrérie du Thorium -> News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
burvogue

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Mai - 11:32 (2012)    Sujet du message: Love to buying corsets Répondre en citant

I love corsets, and I buy many corsets often .I like to buy many many wholesale corset, which are cheap and save shipping cost. Because of more weight more discount will be allowed by shipment company, and wholesale corsets seller always have a good discount from shipment company. Then can save much money.
I also like to looking for some
Corset manufacturer ,the prices will be much cheaper and the quality can be guaranteed. And factory is know well of the fabric. And if I have some special requirement ,they can help me.
I love steel bone corsets, they are strong and is not easily deformed. But it heavy…anyway, it can remind me many things, for example I am wearing a corset. heahe…
Do you love corsets?
Buy a beautiful and cheap corset is very easy and fast. And also need to learn how to lace the corset, how to clear the corset.
Please take care of the corsets after you have them, they are a good friend can make you feel confidence.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Mai - 11:32 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ Anthology ~ Index du Forum -> Guilde Anthology - Confrérie du Thorium -> News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.