~ Anthology ~ Index du Forum ~ Anthology ~
Confrérie du Thorium

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Care and Corset Clear

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ Anthology ~ Index du Forum -> Guilde Anthology - Confrérie du Thorium -> News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
burvogue

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai - 09:55 (2012)    Sujet du message: Care and Corset Clear Répondre en citant

The wholesale corset depends on the shape you're going for. I tend to go for Victorian underbusts, since I'm on the busty side and overbusts make me look a bit too over-the-top for me. I think that's the style that works best on people who aren't quite so busty, too, since it will cinch down everything else, and make you look bigger in comparison (if that's what you're going for).

The styles can be pretty varied. Look at period films for the basic idea. Elizabethian, which you'll see marketed to ren faire types, is a more conical shape, nipping the waist, leaving the hips alone, and pushing your chest up. Edwardin is also called an S-Curve. They tended to wear bustles. Personally, I don't care for them.
Odds are you're thinking of a victorian (also called hourglass) shape. That's what most people think of when they think wholesale corsets. Imagine Gone With The Wind for the basic look.

You can lace it yourself, but it takes some practice. I still can't get my own as tight as if I have a strong friend do it, and this is with almost a decade of corseting. It's better to loosen the laces before taking it off since you can damage the busk otherwise. Take good care of it, store it flat, never toss in the machine, and it'll last you years. A good corset really is an investment, and with proper care it will last years and years. Find A
Corset manufacturer !

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai - 09:55 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ Anthology ~ Index du Forum -> Guilde Anthology - Confrérie du Thorium -> News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.