~ Anthology ~ Index du Forum ~ Anthology ~
Confrérie du Thorium

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hello,everyone, I am mia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ Anthology ~ Index du Forum -> Guilde Anthology - Confrérie du Thorium -> News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
masterYi

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Déc - 11:14 (2012)    Sujet du message: Hello,everyone, I am mia Répondre en citant

Hello,everyone, I am mia

Hello everybody, I am mia from IGXE, I’ve got an information about game gold purchasing, if the topic is not appropriate here, pls the admin delete it. Thanks.

Up to 30% discount for all products from IGXE (except gift card). This activity will last only 5 days, from 23rd to 27th of this month.
The promotion details:
All Game gold up to 30% discount,

Leveling equipment products up to 20% discount and extra presents,
CD-key 10% discount for all game.

The once a year Christmas will soon arrived. This year is special for it is 2012, for celebrate that we could survival from the Mayan prophecy’s end of the world (if we can), IGXE will launch a big promotion for all products. Up to 30% discount, so such a preferential price, what are you waiting for, lock IGXE, lock the cheapest wow gold.
http://www.igxe.com/WOW/cheap-WOW-Gold-WorldofWarcraft-IGXE-6278.html

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Déc - 11:14 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
fdhvccvb

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Mar - 07:58 (2013)    Sujet du message: Hello,everyone, I am mia Répondre en citant

Here will show you an example to tell you the importance of selecting a good occupation. At the low levels in Guild Wars 2 Gold, there isn’t a whole lot that you need to spend gold on. Gear can be obtained from quests and dungeons. Training is inexpensive, as are ground mounts. If you don’t buy expensive items on the auction house, it’s easy to accumulate gold. However, we all want our flying mount at level 60 – and epic flying speed at 70! Saving up 5,000 gold may sound difficult, but if you break it down it’s not that bad. If you can sell a stack of rugged leather for 100 gold, then you only need to gather 50 stacks while leveling to pay for your mount GW2 Gold. Since many quests already direct you to kill beasts and other monsters in the area, this is an incredibly easy task.

delilaher

MessagePosté le: Ven 17 Jan - 09:38 (2014)    Sujet du message: Hello,everyone, I am mia Répondre en citant

nike air jordan 4 retro and jordan 11 price is very expensive, and today we begin to 62% discount. Free Delivery UK.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Hello,everyone, I am mia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~ Anthology ~ Index du Forum -> Guilde Anthology - Confrérie du Thorium -> News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.